Agile, precise and compact CNC knife cutting, versatility on top!
- Technische Daten
Equipment designed for fast and precise cutting of soft and light materials, ideal for packaging industry.
Large choice of cutting heads
- Cutting head with vibrating or non-vibrating blade
- Cutting head with orientable blade
- Non-vibrating disk
- Creasing wheels of 60 or 90 mm of diameter
- Marking head
Minimal space requirement
- Compact machine for a minimum footprint
- Pumps integrated into the chassis to reduce footprint
- Very accessible working zone for operator thanks to limitations of the non-useful area
Knive cutting for many various materials :
- Rubber and derivatives
- All thickness foams
- Adhesive films
- Rockwool, fibreglass, etc.
- Pre-preg composites
- Lightweight plastics
- Structure : Monobloc chassis in mechanical welded high inertia steel and mobile gantry in mechanical welded aluminium machined in CNC.
- Guidance : Grinded rails and preloaded ball bearings.
- Transmission : Helical rack and pinion with ground helical teeth on X and Y axes and ball screw on Z axis.
- Motorisation : Brushless motors with absolute encoders on all axes XYZ and indexing blades.
|MECACUT NL 1215||MECACUT NL 2215|
|X axis travel in mm||1210||2250|
|Y axis travel in mm||1540||1540|
|Material maximum thickness in mm||25||25|
|Material maximum width in mm: useful / passage||1540 / 1580||1540 / 1580|
|Passage under gantry in mm||60||60|
|Length in mm||1900||2950|
|Width in mm||2500||2500|
|Height in mm||1600||1600|
|Average weight in kg||1150||1600|